Dungeons of Z*rk
Welcome to Dungeons of Z*rk
TYPE "R" TO START RUNNING
Dungeons of Z*rk is the worlds first (and only?) text based endless runner. It is a demake of games such as Canabalt or Temple Run.
It is a throwback to more primitive age when computers were not yet capable of displaying graphics at all and interaction was possible only via command line.
How to play
- Press "R" to start running
- You will pick Coins along the way. One coin is worth 1 point
- You will continue to run until you encounter an obstacle
- Obstacles can be holes in the floor or stuff hanging from the ceiling
- When you encounter an obstacle you can do one of the following:
- Press "L" to look at obstacle to see what is it. This will cost you 10 points
- Press "J" to jump
- Press "D" to duck
- Press "S" to see your current score
- If you fall into the chasm or hit something with your head you will lose a life
- You start with 3 lives
- If you have 0 lives it's GAME OVER
- Try not to end with negative score
- Good luck!